Employee Assistance Programs
Additionally, your employer may offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) that allows you to have sessions at a no-copay/no co-insurance rate. These sessions require pre-authorization from your EAP provider.
Your EAP representative will either:
- Give you a list of therapist to choose from OR
- Will need the name of the therapist you will be seeing
***Please note not all therapists are on all EAP panels.
They will also provide you with the following: (Please bring a copy of this information to your first session.)
- Name and phone number of insurance company providing EAP sessions
- An Authorization # or Case #
- The number of session(s) they have allotted for your use.
- A start AND expiration date for these sessions.
- Name of the insurance company providing the EAP sessions.
Should the provider you have chosen to see is out of network for your specific policy, please contact our office, as we have nine (9) therapists in our practice and we may be able to find a provider that meets your needs and is In Network with your insurance coverage.
Should you have any questions, we are always available to answer any insurance or payment questions. You can contact our business office directly between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM.