Insurance Plans Accepted
Please contact us directly at (847) 310-8578 if your insurance plan is not listed below, as we are always adding new plans.
- Aetna/Aetna Behavioral Health
- APS/Innovative Resource Group-Managed Care and EAP Networks
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Carebridge EAP
- Cigna Behavioral Health Managed Care and EAP Networks
- Cigna PPO
- Compsych Managed Care and EAP Networks
- First Health
- Great West
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Magellan Managed Care and EAP Networks
- Managed Health Network
- MH Net
- Military One Source
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
Questions for Your Insurance Carrier
Please contact your insurance company or employer directly to inquire about the specifics of your insurance benefits. When asking about your coverage you should address the following questions:
- Are my benefits considered in-network or out-of-network for the provider you are choosing to see?
- How much of my deductible has been met?
- Is there a pre-existing period?
- What is my coverage on treatment for outpatient mental health care?
- Is psychological testing covered?
- If there is coverage, do I need prior authorization before my first session? Prior authorization for any psychological testing?
- Is there a maximum number on visits (sessions)?
Employee Assistance Programs
Additionally, your employer may offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) that allows you to have sessions at a no-copay/no co-insurance rate. These sessions require pre-authorization from your EAP provider.
Your EAP representative will either:
- Give you a list of therapist to choose from OR
- Will need the name of the therapist you will be seeing
***Please note not all therapists are on all EAP panels.
They will also provide you with the following: (Please bring a copy of this information to your first session.)
- An Authorization # or Case #
- The number of session(s) they have allotted for your use.
- A start AND expiration date for these sessions.
- Name of the insurance company providing the EAP sessions.
Should the provider you have chosen to see is out of network for your specific policy, please contact our office, as we have nine (9) therapists in our practice and we may be able to find a provider that meets your needs and is In Network with your insurance coverage.
Should you have any questions, we are always available to answer any insurance or payment questions. You can contact our business office directly between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM.