I believe compassion, care and humor allows me to comfort my clients, ease their suffering and pain, enabling them to discover solutions to their problems. As a therapist, I encourage individuals to recognize their courage as they overcome obstacles, develop skills and gain strength.
- Family and Parenting Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions (Parenthoood, Empty Nest, Retirement, Work Stress and Career Concerns, Health Concerns, Pet Loss)
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Issues
- Women’s Health Issues
Professional and Educational Background
An eagerness to learn and understand are crucial for developing knowledge and expertise as a psychologist. A willingness to learn from my patients and colleagues ensures that I provide quality care that meets the needs of the individual. Constant Education and training throughout my career has allowed me to remain current with changes within the field of psychology and to learn new approaches to treatment and assessment.
During my career I have worked in a variety of clinical settings and have been trained in different treatment approaches and therapeutic techniques. As a psychologist, I have worked with all age ranges in both inpatient and outpatient settings and with families and individual of differing backgrounds. My extensive clinical experience allows me to develop a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to meet the needs to each individual.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Partial Hospitalization Program
- The Family Institute of Northwestern University
- The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Hines Veteran Administration Hospital
- Orchard Mental Health Center
- Riveredge Hospital and Edward Hospital
- 25+ years in private practice
Professional Memberships and Associations
In order to better serve my clients I continue to seek out educational opportunities in my field, consistently improving my skills and abilities and always refining my craft.
- Licensed Psychologist: State of Illinois
- National Register of Health Care Provider in Psychology
- Family Institute of Northwestern University
- Edward Animal Assisted Therapy
- Sigma XI-The scientific Research Society