I believe that each of us possess inner strengths that bring healing, restoration, and life. Therapy is the catalyst that enables us to access this strength and empowers us to live a better qualify of life. I specialize in the building of strong foundation relationships and teach the tools that are necessary to continue positive progress within those relationships.
- Anxiety/Panic Disorders
- Christian Counseling
- Communication (Assertiveness Skills, Social Skills)
- Coping and Stress Management Issues
- Depression/Mood Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Intimacy Therapy
- Positive Peer Relationships
- Relationship (Couples, Parent-Child, Families
- Transition of Life Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Work Conflict Management
My formal education inspired me to pursue a career in counseling. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in Indonesia and my Master’s degree in the United States which has provided me a multicultural background and perspective. My education has been both clinical and pastoral counseling.
- Licensed: Professional Counselor, Illinois
- MA: Pastoral Counseling, Loyola University of Chicago
- BA: Clinical Psychology, University of Padjadjaran
Through my professional experience in Indonesia and the United States I have worked with a wide range of clients from individuals dealing with daily stressors, to those suffering with depression and anxiety, to those who have lived through acute trauma including natural disaster.
- Therapist: Ecker Center for Mental Health, Elgin, Illinois
- Better Birth Outcome Manager: Firman Community Services, Rolling Meadows and Chicago, Illinois
- Lecturer and Therapist: Psychology department of Atman Jaya University, Indonesia
- Trainer: Basic Counseling for Trauma Recovery, Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- Co-Facilitator: Aceh Trauma Recovery Aftermath Tsunami Training, Indonesia
- Consultant: Drugs and Rehabilitation Center, Indonesia
My passion as a therapist motivates me to expand my knowledge and expertise.
- Family Therapy and Brief Situation-Focused Therapy
- Transpersonal Approach for Trauma Recovery
- Internal Family System
- Member: American Counseling Association