Robert A. Lasica, LCSW
You do not have to walk alone. My desire as a therapist is to walk with you, help you discover your strengths, and by listening to your unique story, guide you through the challenges to reach your goals.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Dissociative Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
Every event and each experience has played a part in shaping the person that you are today. I have researched, studied, and put into practice for years the art of really listening to a person in order to understand what can truly help and what obstacles stand in the way.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker: Illinois
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional: Illinois
- Crisis Prevention Intervention
- MA: Social Work, Dominican University Graduate School of Social Work
- BA: Philosophy and Religion, Dominican University
With over 15 years experience working on a hospital psychiatric unit, I have assisted individuals in navigating through many different types of crises. This is what I love to do! I have grown to use many types of therapeutic approaches to suit a person’s talents and personality in achieving the goals they have chosen.
- Discharge Planner/Social Worker: Amita Hinsdale Hospital Psychiatric Unit
- Deacon: Holy Ghost Parish, Wood Dale, Illinois